APOPSI SA has undertaken the development - hosting open source platform that was used by the PUBLIC POWER CORPORATION’s Department of Education to develop through that a system of distance learning and an educational distance training program (e-learning) on "User Information for Security Information systems (User Awareness)”.
Specifically, the project included:
- Creating a customized platform, open source e-learning platform
- The creation, development and production of digital educational materials on topic: "User Information for Information Systems Security Issues (User Awareness)” which copyright belongs to PPC
- The import of the digital content to the platform
- The hosting platform and digital educational distance training material (e-learning) in facilities of the company together with its management,
- The administration and management by the contractor of the passwords of users in the Internet platform. Users of this program were all staff of the Company (approximately 11,000 employees) featuring electronic mail (e-email).
- Free distribution of the series of online courses "Basic Computer Skills" involving seven e-Courses titles
- The donation of 5 one-hour sessions to 40 concurrent users different for each one, through synchronous e-learning software (BigBlueButton).