This collaboration was with the company UNISYSTEMS for the project "Development of an Information System for Biomedical Technology - Education" for the entity: National Center for Quality Assessment and Technology in Health SA. For this project, both Synchronous and Asynchronous e-learning systems were developed and implemented, as well as an educational e-learning platform through which lessons were conducted. This included, in addition to the installation and configuration of the systems, developing key management functions (such as managing user accounts and groups of user accounts, records management, loading and documentation of lessons in the system), interoperability between systems, and user support through the manual for optimal use of the system, it’s tools and e-learning materials. As for the teaching material itself, it was originally gathered and distributed by Unisystems, and was developed by APOPSI SA in the form of asynchronous e-learning modules and comprised, among others, of the infrastructure for the following services:
- Interactive navigational elements and "exploration" of course material
- Bibliography (conventional and web), Notes - downloads, additional study material – Report
- Integrated evaluations with closed questions of various forms
- Glossary of terms
- Content packaging – metadata (SCORM 1.2 / 2004, AICC, IMS)
- Ability to export in the form of executable file (.exe) for use offline (offline access) e.g. on optical media (CD / DVD)
- Ability to export in HTML5 format for use by devices that do not support playback of Flash content (e.g. IOS devices).